|Peer 2 Peer|
Organized sessions for military caregivers to share information
- Caregiver Peer-to-Peer Support Initiative
- Military OneSource: Wounded Warrior Webinars
- Monthly Military Caregiver Virtual Forums
- Find your Peer 2 Peer in-person forum location near you (search by state) or view all Peer 2 Peer forums
- Coaching into Care (VA) is a free and confidential coaching service to help callers discover new ways to talk with a Veteran in their life about their concerns and about treatment options.
- Make the Connection (VA) helps connect veterans and their friends and family members with information, resources, and solutions to issues affecting their lives.
|Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)|
Works with military families with special needs to address their unique considerations.
- Having a family member with special needs means special considerations with each major decision. Military OneSource's EFMP has information and resources to make sure you are doing everything you can to support your family member.
- Learn more about referrals, support, and your resources.
Provides rest for the primary caregiver.
Provides resiliency training to military children and families
- FOCUS (Families OverComing Under Stress) provides resiliency training to military children and families. It teaches practical skills to help families overcome common challenges related to a parent's military service, to communicate and solve problems effectively, and to successfully set goals together and create a shared family story.
- FOCUS resources and tools for service members and spouses.
|Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)|
Allows up to 26 weeks during a single 12 month period to care for RSM.