USSOCOM conducts Technical Experimentation (TE) events throughout the United States with Government, academia, and private industry representation.
- TE provides a unique opportunity for technology developers to interact with the SOF community in a collaborative environment.
- TE identifies potential Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 3 or greater technology solutions, impacts, limitations, and utilities to meet SOF technical objectives and thrust areas.
- TE is NOT a marketing event or trade show, so send your engineers!
- To view the most current Request For Information (RFI), go to beta.SAM.GOV then search for Keyword / Solicitation #: "Technical Experimentation" and Agency: "U.S. Special Operations Command".
- For more detailed information on the event and the processes, please review the FAQs / Event Process section