- Operation Double Eagle: Offers a 9-week skills development program in Augusta, GA that connects veterans and transitioning active duty Service Members to a network of Employers with immediate nationwide job opportunities. Skills development is achieved through technical college credits both online and in the classroom. Along with hands on learning in golf management, features construction, irrigation technician, maintenance, and turf management.
- The Mission Continues: Offers programs that deploy veteran volunteers to work alongside nonprofit partners and community leaders to improve educational resources, tackle food insecurity, foster neighborhood identity, and more.
- Hiring Our Hero's Spouse Fellowship Program: The paid fellowship is 6 weeks in length and is offered in a growing number of host cities around the country. Register below for May 3 – June 24.
- Hiring Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Program: Provides transitioning Service Members with professional training and hands-on experience in the civilian workforce through fellowships.
- The H.E.R.O Child-Rescue Corps: Is a Federal 12- week training course, followed by a 9-month law enforcement internship. The HERO Corps is a program designed to put military veterans into new law enforcement careers as elite, highly trained counter-child-exploitation professionals and is open to wounded, ill, and injured U.S Military veterans and transitioning service members.