Please review the USSOCOM
Areas of Interest.
Your supporting documentation should accompany your submission.
Supporting documents should be in the form of a 3-5 page UNCLASSIFIED capability paper. Your capabilities paper should encompass all the relevant technical specifications for the capability you wish to market to USSOCOM. Technical specifications include, but are not limited to, things such as size, weight, power, hardware/software requirements, costs, equipment necessary, testing completed/pending, accreditations, etc. as applicable to your capability.
- It should not include extensive company background, org charts, and/or employee biographies.
- Videos alone are not sufficient support for this process. Video links may, however, accompany your documents as additional support.
- Patent/Internation Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) documents are not relevant to this process as they are often too lengthy and often difficult to understand.
- All supporting documents submitted should contain your dissemination control markings. Include any proprietary markings and/or statements limiting dissemination on the cover page.
DO NOT include the USSOCOM logo on any of your documents.
- All attachments must be 10Mbs or less and not contain special characters (*?</>.&%$#@!) in the file name.
Always include your primary/alternate POC contact information in your supporting document.
Review the Instructions for filling in the Submit Your Idea Form.
The eSOF application is not supported in Internet Explorer. For the best experience submitting your form, we recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Opera.